Ticket prices for the Nagybörzsöny - Kisirtás - Nagyirtáspuszta line
Valid from April 1st, 2023 until withdrawn.
Ticket purchase options:
You can purchase your tickets at the ticket office/gift shop in Nagybörzsöny before boarding, or from the railway guides at the other stations.
You can currently only pay for line tickets in cash and in Hungarian Forints.
Ticket (for a one-way journey on the 8 km)
Full price: HUF 1.600,-
Discount: HUF 1.300,-
Return ticket (for a single round trip on the 8 km)
Full price: HUF 2.700,-
Discount: HUF 2.000,-
Section ticket (for a one-way journey of up to 4 km, to/from Kisirtás)
Full price: HUF 1.100,-
Discount: HUF 700,-
Bicycle ticket (for
a single one-way trip)
Family ticket (2
adults and 2 children for the return trip
Discount tickets are available for:
- Children aged 4-16
- Full-time student
- Retired over the age of 65
- 2 adults and 2 children for the return trip
- The necessary ticket must be purchased for each additional child
Children under 4 years of age can travel free of charge.
Please indicate your need for a VAT invoice in advance, as we are NOT able to issue it afterwards!
Transport of dogs, cats and other animals:
- Dogs can only be transported with a muzzle and leash.
- The dog and other animals must be transported in such a way that they do not contaminate the vehicle, and do not endanger or disturb the travel, peace and physical integrity of the passengers.
- Transporting live animals on the seat is FORBIDDEN!
- A discounted ticket must be exchanged for the dog and the cat, regardless of the distance of the trip.
- If the size of the animal does not exceed the size of hand luggage and it travels on your lap or on the ground, it can be transported free of charge.
- One passenger can transport a maximum of 2 dogs or 2 cats.